Friday, June 17, 2011

Fifteen Minutes and Fame is Their Game (ISU Mini-reviews)

Jersey Shore

I like Jersey Shore because it deals with grown and mature (so they think) men and woman living in a house together. But, the real reason I like this show is because they get to do whatever they want every night. They drink, go to bars, party, go to the beach, but they also have to work in The Shore Store in order to stay there the whole season. The thing I don't like about this show is that there's always drama between some of the house mates and the people they meet at bars, they get drunk and fight or they get drunk and say or do something somebody thinks is offensive, it's drama this and drama that. I don't recommend this show to thirteen 0r 14-year old children because they might get some bad ideas that could ruin their future. (ex. Get drunk and get arrested for under age drinking and or the crime they are being charged for)



Pee-Wee

I loved this movie, I thought it was really funny. Child like movies are always good to watch. I like this movie because it's about a grown man acting like he's still a little kid. The way he has giant utensils to eat with, big contraptions he's made to wake him up and make him breakfast, and the way he looks after his bike like it's the most expensive thing he owns. But, the best part about Pee-Wee is his laugh, even though it can be annoying at times, it makes me laugh whenever I hear it. I recommend everyone to watch this movie, it'll make you laugh. :)




Winnebago Man

There's a lot of things you could say about the Winnebago Man. My opinion is that it was all scripted, I don't think he was doing that because he was a frustrated old man who couldn't remember the lines THAT HE WROTE for the RV commercial. I think it was to be recorded that way and leaked for entertainment. I don't like how Jack Rebney acts like an angel when Ben Steinbauer first visits him, then acts like a total ass when he wants to reveal his "real self" to Ben for the second time. But, I do like the video of him "freaking out", I though it was funny, it's very entertaining to see people lashing out and swearing, I don't know why but it just is.




Bridalplasty

I think this is one of the stupidest shows ever. If a guy proposed to a girl, obviously he likes her for who she is and the way she looks. I don't see why those girls need to go on a "reality" TV show to get their fifteen minutes of fame by competing for plastic surgery (and their dream wedding) when they were already pretty to begin with. I think if you change the way you look, you won't be the same person you used to be. You will look and act different and your life will never be the way it used to. I don't like these kinds of shows because every girl that goes on it has a lame sob story for why they should win. It's so not worth my time.



Back to the Future

I like this movie because they made a time machine out if a car (Dalorean). You could go anywhere you wanted with a machine that travels threw time. I think it would be awesome to go back in the past or forward into the future, it would be an experience you wouldn't forget. This movie was pretty good, my favorite parts were when Marty used a guitar on Doc's amplifier and it blew up and when Biff was chasing Marty on his skateboard with his car and Biff crashed into a manure truck, bahaha so funny. Back to the Future is a great movie to watch, everyone who is anyone should watch it.

No comments: